Last updated: February 2017
Thank you for visiting www.bombaydyeing.com, an online store operated by INCOM Services Private Limited.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Modes of Payment
The following modes of payments are available on the website:
- All domestic credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa, MasterCard, and American Express (Amex) Network.
- All domestic debit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa and MasterCard Network.
- Net Banking and Direct Debit payments from select banks in India. The list of these banks will be available at the time of checkout.
- Paytm Wallet.
- Cash on Delivery. (COD)
If you are making a payment via debit or credit card (Visa and MasterCard), you will need to provide your 16-digit card number, card expiry date, and the 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card). When using your Amex card, you will have to provide the 15-digit card number and 4-digit code (usually on the front of the card).
All information that is collected at the time of payment, like card details, names, passwords etc. are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding.
- This website, www.bombaydyeing.com, is independently operated by INCOM Services Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act of 1956 Providing platform to sell products by Bombay Dyeing
- When you place an order on the website, www.bombaydyeing.com, you are entering into a purchase/sale transaction with Bombay Dyeing.
- Your credit card or debit card statements will reflect ‘INCOM Services Private Limited’ or an abbreviated form of it as the Merchant.
- Your Invoice will reflect “Bombay Dyeing “as the Seller.
- • Neither Bombay Dyeing nor INCOM receives any information/data with respect to your credit cards, debit cards, bank details, etc., when you purchase a product through this website. You will be directed to a payment gateway depending on the payment option chosen by you. Please do not share your banking information with anyone including employees or contractors or vendors of INCOM.
- INCOM shall not be responsible for any indirect, consequential loss or claims, damages that you may suffer due to the purchase of products from this website. If any proven direct losses are suffered by you, INCOM shall indemnify the loss, subject to the maximum limit of the amount paid by you for the purchase of the respective products.
- All commercial transactions, like sale and purchase of products, on this website are done between Bombay Dyeing and you i.e. the customer. Role of INCOM is limited to that of a service provider facilitating the transaction; therefore INCOM shall not be liable for any kind of loss, claim, and damages including any type of indirect loss, damages, and consequential losses, whatsoever to anyone including the customer. Bombay Dyeing is liable for its warranty obligations of the products as per terms and conditions of warranty mentioned on the website, www.bombaydyeing.com.
In the event of any dispute, difference or claim arising out of these Payment Policies, it shall be settled in accordance with the laws of India through the regular judicial process and the courts of Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.